Monday, April 4, 2011

Beyond the Rack

Hey guys!
I believe it has been at least a month since I wrote my previous post. Honestly, things have gotten busy blah blah blah. Yeah everyone goes through the same dumb speech. Anyways, so the only reason why I have gotten so busy was because I love procrastinating! See, I can get side tracked really, really, easily. I will go on hautelook and stare at it for hours, youtube and stare at that for more than and hour. And now that I have finally started my biology lab, my friend sent me an invite to Beyond the Rack (BTR). Great website with great sales! Up to 80% off. Oh and apparently this is a private event/ sale. I don't know what it is. So here it is guys if you need an invite.
Simply click on the link and ta-da. You are a member!
http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B4A3BB62 


Have fun guys, enjoy your CHEAP shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment